[iBook] stiff lid

Don Hinkle donhinkle at mac.com
Mon Nov 5 10:42:30 PST 2007

Thanks, David. I got a can of white lithium grease this morning at a
local auto supply store, sprayed it in the hinges, and after waiting
a half hour or so, the iBook lid opens freely and without a squeak!
Something to remember. Thanks for your helpful and timely information!

-don
-donald henry hinkle

The pitcher cries for water to carry and a person for work that is
real.- Marge Piercy