[iBook] Passwords in email accounts

James Paul Manley jesus.is.healing.my.cancer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 20:49:22 PST 2007

I looked at the keychains & I didn't see passwords anywhere.

I only see bullets when looking at prefs for the accounts. I forgot
what what the password was for a specific account so I need that.
---
James Paul Manley
http://web.mac.com/jamespmanley/iWeb/Photoshop_Elements

I am 59 years old, diagnosed PCa 8-9-06 Gleason 9. hasn't gone
into the bone, has spread to my lungs & bladder. Which has been
resolved. Taking Nilandron pills  &  Zoledex  shots. PSA is 0.3