[iMac] iMac G5's...

Keith Clemence kclemence at ameritech.net
Wed Sep 29 20:32:07 PDT 2004

Hi Ben,
I received my 17" iMac two weeks ago and love it. It freed up a lot of
desk space at our front desk where we use it. It is extremely quite
which is great. I stopped in at the Apple store last night and checked
out the 20" model and it seemed like the extra 3" makes a big
difference. It seemed much bigger and now it is on my wish list to
replace the other computer in our office where there is more room. I
think I will wait until Tiger is out and order it then to get the OS
upgrade. I think you will like it. It is well balanced. Stabile on its
stand but yet easy to tilt up or down and surprisingly light to move
around. One of my first thoughts was that with a nice carrying case, it
would be easy to move between two locations. Set-up was a snap. I think
you will love it.
Keith