[iMac] iMac G5's...

Addie Teagardin adtea at indy.rr.com
Thu Sep 30 04:32:25 PDT 2004

I'm using one at this very minute. It's a beauty. I love the screen.
The speed bump isn't particularly noticeable to me for the things I do
(mostly email) but I have noticed that applications open a whole lot
faster. I have a gig of RAM. I do wish that I'd gotten the blue tooth
keyboard and mouse, though. I don't like seeing the wires. I opted not
to because I use a trackball and won't be using the Apple mouse anyway.
So, that's what it's like so far. And, oh, it's very light weight. ;-D