[iMac] Re: [G5] iMac G5's...

T.L.Miller tlmiller at mac.com
Thu Sep 30 03:22:29 PDT 2004

On 9/29/04, at 10:47 PM, Ben Abner, <bmabner at mac.com> said:

>I placed an order for an iMac G5 20" on 9/24. I was wondering if anyone
>has one in hand yet and what are your initial impressions?

The Apple store said my 20 incher would ship 10/6. but it shipped from
Shanghai 9/24 according to FedEx. FedEx still says I'll get it 10/13, but
it's across the Bay in Tampa now. I may have impressions for you today.

I'm hoping that when I use Setup Assistant the problems I have w/ my
QuickSilver PowerMac won't transfer over. Problems like a capital B that
I have to use the Caps Lock key to use and something that won't allow me
to run Freeway. I may have to use my AlBook 12 to setup from.