[iMac] Airport signal strength issues

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Mon Dec 10 20:12:43 PST 2007

We have satellite Internet access on our iMac here in my home office.
It is with Telesat (Xplornet) in Canada (same as Wildblue in the US).
I have one of the more expensive packages for SOHO use and it works
very well and I seldom get dropped. I have an Ethernet cable strung
between the Satellite modem and my computer which may account for the
good connection, but I would think that a decent WiFi connection
between the iMac and a wireless router should work as well. Perhaps if
you were to get an add-on antenna or repeater to the router it would
work better for you.

jg