Apple Script to Remove Duplicates

Eric Irwin ecirwin at mac.com
Tue Apr 8 10:21:03 PDT 2003

Doug,

I used this script before and it really helped me.  The only thing I wish it would do is recognize which playlists that file is in and give you the option to put the one file that you keep into the playlists where the file you are deleting can be found.  That is probably not real easy to do, unless maybe you run that other script for restoring playlists that puts the playlist names into the comments field.  This type of arrangement would be wonderful.  I ended up doing it maually, but a script would be great.

Eric