[iTunes] Problems with iTunes

Steve Bowbrick steve at bowbrick.com
Fri Apr 18 18:01:46 PDT 2003

Hmm. Although I don't recognise the power supply part, this sounds a
lot like a problem I was having with iTunes until recently: whenever I
did anything (like firing up Limewire, or plugging a USB device or
making a cup of coffee), iTunes would stop playing, in fact the whole
USB audio thing would stop so my machine would no longer produce a
peep. It was strange and annoying and, although I found a couple of
other affected users, I couldn't find it in the Apple KBase or
elsewhere. I have no idea what fixed it, except maybe just upgrading
all affected apps and the OS. I am now on the absolutely current
version of OS X and I haven't seen the problem for months.

mailto:steve at bowrick.com
http://www.bowblog.com/
+44 7768 257 570