[iTunes] playing a cd

Brian D. Silverio bsilverio at necc.mass.edu
Mon Aug 11 10:23:07 PDT 2003

Populate the album name and track number fields. The album name for cd1
can be something like CD01, cd2 is CD02 and so on. Then you can sort the
playlist by album and it will be in the correct order.

Brian

http://www.terrypogue.com
OS 10.2.6
iMovie 3.-.3

To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
<iTunes-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Need help from a real person? Try.
<iTunes-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

$14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your Mac
ISP
Serious Mac Internet Solutions From NineWire!
http://macinternetaccess.com

Keyspan   | New Digital Media Remote, great for MP3 players and CD
players.
Dr. Bott  | Now $49.00  <http://www.drbott.com/prod/keyspan.html>

  Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
  Outpost    |         http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml