[iTunes] playing a cd

Brooks Graham brooksgraham at mac.com
Mon Aug 11 10:49:09 PDT 2003

I just did the same thing, and found that if I did a "Join CD Tracks"
from the Advanced Menu, the whole CD is ripped as a single track.  I
makes it less granular, but helps when you have titles like the Harry
Potter books (book 4 was 17 CDs and book 5 is 23 CDs)!

HTH

- -bdg

On Monday, August 11, 2003, at 12:16 PM, Terry Pogue wrote:

> I want to load an audiobook on cd into iTunes so I can have it on my
> iPod. The book is several discs. I load the first disc and it's track
> o1, track 02 etc. Each track is about 3 minutes long or less and I
> might have 80 or so tracks on that disc. Ok no sweat. I can do this.
> BUT when I put the next disc in it puts this disc 01 directly below
> the first 01. There has got to be a better way to load these things
> and get them into playlists easier. Any ANY suggestions welcome.
> terry
>
> http://www.terrypogue.com
> OS 10.2.6
> iMovie 3.-.3

> <iTunes-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <iTunes-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

> http://macinternetaccess.com
>    Keyspan   | New Digital Media Remote, great for MP3 players and CD
> players.
> Dr. Bott  | Now $49.00  <http://www.drbott.com/prod/keyspan.html>

- -
Brooks Graham
brooksgraham at mac.com
http://www.brooksgraham.com/

"Speak softly and study Aikido, then you won't need a big stick."