Synchronize libraries?

Travis Martin tmartin198 at cox.net
Wed Aug 27 16:06:22 PDT 2003

This may be a simple question for some of you, but I sure don't know
where to start...

I have an iBook and a G3 that have what should be identical iTunes
libraries. Of course, every time I get a new CD and rip it in, there's
a chance that I'll miss copying something, plus it's a real pain in the
drain to have to do it manually. So....

Is there a simple way to simply synchronize the folders? Even if there
were a way to simply say "copy everything in this folder to that
folder" and then have it reject the files that were already there; that
would be better than nothing.

If it's third party or applescript or whatever, I'll buy it, download
it, whatever.

Thanks!

Travis