[iTunes] Moving and combining music folders, libraries.

rjn rajala at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 24 09:11:05 PST 2003

Well don't do as I did... I moved the entire folder onto a new drive
and deleted the old one. I then directed iTunes in Preferences to the
new directory thinking that once it found one file it would update
itself and find the rest. It didn't. I ended up having to delete from
within iTunes all of the original songs which it now said it could not
find.

On Wednesday, December 24, 2003, at 06:58 AM, Kevin O'Hanlon € Rogue
Productions wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> Might be a junior question but could somebody post back line on the
> drill
> for combining itunes folders spread over two drives onto one.  I want
> ensure I retain all my playlists and album art.
>

> Many thanks and warm regards,
>

> Kevin

> <iTunes-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <iTunes-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

> Mac ISP
> http://macinternetaccess.com
>
> Keyspan   | New Digital Media Remote, great for MP3 players and CD
> players.
> Dr. Bott  | Now $49.00  <http://www.drbott.com/prod/keyspan.html>

Your silence will not protect you. _ Audre Lorde