[iTunes] Re: re-evaluate the sound levels?

John Reinhold john at reinhold.com
Tue Feb 25 08:55:18 PST 2003

I am getting into this discussion late, but has anyone mentioned:

mp3Gain
http://homepage.mac.com/beryrinaldo/AudioTron/MacMP3Gain/

I just used this the other day on my library to equalize my mp3 volumes, so that
when listening on the iPod I don't have to adjust my volume all the time...

note:
On my iMac flat panel 800Mhz G4 with 768MB RAM running OSX 10.2.4 - it took
almost 50 hours to process my collection of >4000 songs.

<iTunes-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

href="http://mail.reinhold.com/jump/http://macinternetaccess.com">http://macinternetaccess.com</a>

href="http://mail.reinhold.com/jump/http://www.drbott.com/prod/keyspan.html&gt">http://www.drbott.com/prod/keyspan.html></a>;

href="http://mail.reinhold.com/jump/http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml">http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml</a>