re-evaluate the sound levels?

Greg greg at blink45.com
Tue Feb 25 13:29:54 PST 2003

On Monday, February 24, 2003, at 07:19 pm, iTunesList wrote:

> [snip]
>> 'Scuse me, Chums, but isn't this exactly what the 'Sound check' option
>> in iTunes 'Effects' preferences is for?
> Notice the original message. He wasn't satisfied with sound check's
> results.

    True... and I was mostly hoping that there was some "command" that
would make iTunes 're-evaluate' the sound check option. Since I have 2
different music libraries (one with over 19k songs, and the other with
over 24k songs), deleting and re-adding the songs would be prohibitive
at best (plus I'd lose the ratings for each song).
    Thanks anyway all...