Multiple iPods

Eric Irwin ecirwin at mac.com
Sun Jan 5 14:42:26 PST 2003

My wife and I each have an iPod.  The way we handle it is to set which
playlists get synced and which do not for each iPod.  We only have one
music library.  I guess I am not entirely sure what you want to do, but
this is a basic way to do it.

The other possibility I can think of, is to have different logins.
Then you would have different libraries for each login.

I think there might be some Applescripts written to change the iTunes
library too.

Again, not entirely sure what you want to accomplish.