Original Scripts

Adeline Moore nospam920 at linearhoops.com
Sun Jan 5 15:30:41 PST 2003

Would someone be willing to post a list of the scripts originally sent
(if any) along w/iTunes? I want to do some organizing and my scripts
folder is quite jumbled.

If anyone has a pristine folder, my request can be easily created by
navigating to the folder, selecting all the contents and copying, then
pasting that to an email. Saves having to type them all out...

Thanks.

--
iMac :: 700 MHz PowerPC G3 :: 10.2.3 :: 512MB RAM :: iTunes 3.0.1 (66)

I'm listening to Bruce Cockburn "Red Ships take off in the Distance"
from: Further Adventures Of