listening question

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Fri Jul 4 07:33:19 PDT 2003

When I first started using my iPod I would be willing to swear when I
stopped listening and then started again it would start where I left
off. That's has stopped working. I'm trying to listen to the new Harry
Potter book. It's on a zillion CDs and I have loaded four at a time
onto the iPod. It's divided into 3 or 4 minutes segments. If I turn the
thing off for any reason, then turn it back on it starts all over at
the beginning segment.I'm having a devil of a time finding my place. Is
there a setting somewhere to change so it will bookmark when I left off.
terry

http://www.terrypogue.com
OS 10.2.6
iMovie 3.-.3