New Music Tuesday

Brian Thorpe brithor52 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 07:11:34 PDT 2003

These are all good solutions. I just didn't know that Apple had put
such restrictions on signing up to receive New Music Tuesday. Not
typical of many other email newsletters.
Since one can't download the current version of Mail App, I assume the
only way to get the current version is to upgrade to the latest OS
version. That might cure the problem of forwarding the item.

Thanks again,

Bri