Lost HD w/ music

Jay Friedland a.jayf at verizon.net
Fri Jul 11 11:13:23 PDT 2003

I hit the wrong button at  the right time and a 40GB hard drive was
erased with a 30GB new ipod my only backup. I'm starting to heal after
the loss and trying to bring back my library, playlists, et al from the
ipod. I've used ipod.itunes latest version with my older 10GB ipod, but
only with a 25% success rate on restoring. Software developer said
there was high corruption on these files from the older ipod. He
suggested to clean out the library/playlists and try to restore from
newer ipod.

Is this the best software to use to restore? Any other suggestions to
produce better restore results? Thank you.
jay