[iTunes] Lost HD w/ music

Ray Kloss raykloss at mac.com
Fri Jul 11 18:44:29 PDT 2003

I have used ipod.itunes with good success. The other thing to try is to
mount the ipod as a firewire disk and use disk utility to check it. The
other thing I have heard of is using CarbonCopy to make a copy of your ipod.
That you can use later for extraction of songs. If you back it up, you can
try other things on your ipod with less fear. You may want to save it as a
mountable disk rather than all the files.

Good luck. I just did the same thing a few weeks ago.

Ray