[iTunes] Re: Booting from iPod

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Jul 13 21:32:29 PDT 2003

You can move your music from your iPod to any hard drive by installing
TinkerTool 2.32 on the Mac and turning on the "Show Hidden and System
Files" option. Then find all your music in the "iPod Control" folder
and copy it all to the HD. No problem.

<http://www.bresink.de/osx/TinkerTool2.html>

On Sunday, July 13, 2003, at 01:31  PM, S. Moussly wrote:

> If you are able to boot from iPod, why wouldn¹t u be able to move your
> music
> from your ipod to your hard drive? It doesn¹t make sense that it is
> one way
> and not two ways
>
> sam
kunga10 (AIM)

"iChat AV, The Killer App" <http://www.osx-zone.com>
"We're Looking At A Long Period of Labor 'til January"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"Verax MDD-FW800 Silence Kit Kills Almost All The Noise"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Software 2.0.1 Update Released" <http://www.ipod-zone.com>