[iTunes] DJ Sets Tagging

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Jul 19 19:05:20 PDT 2003

If you mean me (Kunga) I also have a lot of those albums. But I don't
agree with your way of changing the tags. I like them they way they
are. That way when I find an artist I like, I can isolate the few songs
by them that I have. That's how I discovered Hybrid and Aumi Hamasaki.
I have individual playlists for each compilation album. I do sometimes
put the DJ's name in the Composer field. But I don't think iPod
includes reference to that in its interface. So no, I have no idea what
to tell you since I don't see a problem with the way it works now. I
mainly wish Apple would expand the iPod searching options to include
composers, BPM and others columns we see in the iTunes interface.

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video)

"iChat AV, The Killer App" <http://www.osx-zone.com>
"We're Looking At A Long Period of Labor 'til January"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"Verax MDD-FW800 Silence Kit Kills Almost All The Noise"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Software 2.0.1 Update Released" <http://www.ipod-zone.com>