[iTunes] Re: DJ Sets Tagging

Louis A Bustamante themacintoshguy at tikilab.com
Sun Jul 20 00:25:49 PDT 2003

> I mainly wish Apple would expand the iPod searching options to include
> composers, BPM and others columns we see in the iTunes interface.

OK I don't know about iPods since I don't have one, but it doesn't seem
right to list a DJ in the Composer's field. The Composer's field should
be for the composer. (Sounds crazy, I know...)

The Comments field, however is perfect for these kind of DJ
compilations - just add something like "Compiled by DJ So And So". It's
a comment and it lets you search on the DJ. Then you can sub-sort by
the album and track numbers (well, at least in iTunes you can). Perhaps
the iPod should have a way to search on the Comments field...

Louis
---------- Tiki LAB - More Fun Than A Barrel Of Scorpions! -----------
----------------- Jump In At http://www.tikilab.com/ -----------------