[iTunes] iPod syncronization

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Mon Jul 21 00:04:52 PDT 2003

Try this Brian:

Create a playlist (or a series of playlists)  from your library (not
your iPod).

Then click the ipod icon on the bottom of iTunes (only there when your
pod is connected.  There are two icons, The right most is eject ipod,
the other is what you want. Then, you will see iPod prefs. In there,
select  "Automatically update selected playlists only".  You will see
your Library playlists, and select which ones you want.

David