[iTunes] iPod syncronization

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Mon Jul 21 05:44:51 PDT 2003

On Monday, July 21, 2003, at 02:51  AM, Brian Go wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I just picked up a shiny new iPod and am trying to figure out how to
> syncronize specific playlists in iTunes, not my complete library.  I
> know it can be done, but I didn't find anything on the menu's...
>
> Brian

When you connect your iPod to your mac iTunes will automatically run.
When you see the iTunes window look at the bottom right and you'll see
the iPod icon. Click on that and a window will open and you put a check
mark by each tune you want to move into iPod.
terry

http://www.terrypogue.com
OS 10.2.6
iMovie 3.-.3