iTunes Folder

The G greg at blink45.com
Tue Jul 29 10:13:19 PDT 2003

On Monday, July 28, 2003, at 07:28  PM, iTunesList wrote:
> Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:29:09 -0500
> Subject: [iTunes] Re: iTunes Folder
> From: Travis Martin <tmartin198 at cox.net>
>
> I don't know which version you're running, but as far as I know they'll
> all accept music from all over the place, even network drives. Just go
> to "Add Music To Library" under Files and steer it to the location.

   But do you not then lose the ability to delete the song AND the file
from your hard drive when you delete it from the library? Not to
mention where would it 'copy' the new songs when you rip CDs...
    I also have long wanted iTunes to recognize more than one folder,
somewhat similar to multiple scratch discs (ala Photoshop).