iTunes 5 (was iTunes Folder)

Travis Martin tmartin198 at cox.net
Wed Jul 30 20:20:19 PDT 2003

I'm somewhere in between as to the size of my library, but my "wish
list" would include the ability to address more than one library.
Having classical music and doowop in the same library is ludicrous. I
have semi-solved the problem by devoting two networked beige G3
computers to the separate genres. With the beauty of 10.2.6 and iTunes
4's ability to share, I have essentially what I want. Plus I put one of
them in each room with their sound outputs driving speakers, then
control them from my iBook with Timbuktu. I also use NetTunes to
remotely control one of them. It really is a terrific system and I
highly recommend it. A $75 computer with a $50 40gig drive is the best
kept secret in music!

But wouldn't it be nice if all that was built in to iTunes 5? I have
submitted it to the feedback link, by the way, so who knows???

Travis...listening to a 266 G3 playing Beethoven...ahhhhhh.....