Relinking Songs

Ted Goranson tedg at alum.mit.edu
Thu Jun 26 13:47:36 PDT 2003

I have mistakenly deleted songs from the library. I often hit delete
by mistake and get the dialog: do you want to trash these also? There
seems no good answer to this, because the two non-yes buttons have
the same effect: to remove them from the library but not from the
iTunes folder.

I have no idea how many there are or what they are. Is there any way
to have the library rebuilt from what is in the iTunes folder. I
COULD just eliminate it and reimport the 75G, but then I lose my
ratings.

Best, Ted
--
Ted Goranson