AAC VBR????

Wilson Ng wilsonng at mail.com
Fri Mar 7 22:37:47 PST 2003

I'm trying to figure out how to make VBR AAC files? Out of curiosity, I
tried to export an AIFF file to AAC and only saw CBR settings.

I have Quicktime 6.0.1 installed on OS X. I just saw QT 6.1 updater but I
don't have broadband so I'll have to wait until Monday to download the 6.1
updater.

Does QT 6.1 have VBR AAC?

Thanks

:-) Wilson

- - - P L E A S E   C U T   A L O N G   D O T T E D   L I N E - - -
               You can bend my ear
               We can talk all day
               Just make sure I'm around
               When you've finally got something to say
                                - TOAD THE WET SPROCKET