[iTunes] Shuffle and iTunes 4 Crash

Norm LeMieux ntlm100 at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 16:17:40 PDT 2003

What I hate about iTunes shuffle is that every time I start iTunes, the old
playlist order comes up with the last played song selected. This is
desirable. When I hit the space bar to start playing, it shuffles the
playlist again. This is undesirable. The settings are: Shuffle, Repeat OFF.

I want it to play all the songs in the playlist in a random order until all
of them have played, and NOT reshuffle if iTunes has quit.