[iTunes] Re: Cover Art Tip

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri May 2 22:03:10 PDT 2003

Been getting drag flips in Safari forever. Wonder why I and another
list member do and you don't. I download to disk, rename the album
cover from the crazy Amazon name and drag that file to the album cover
art window.

I have another problem right now. I've got a bunch of albums whom
iTunes has forgotten where they are (on an external FireWire drive
[Cube]). Anyway to help iTunes find each set of Album tracks instead of
track by track?