[iTunes] Re: Cover Art Tip

Steve Martin martin at metronet.com
Fri May 2 22:35:45 PDT 2003

I was dragging from Safari with no flips for a while.
Then during another session they were flipping.
Then later they weren't.

Sounds like a Safari bug, try quitting and relaunching it?

Steve Martin                              http://www.cheezmo.com/
Smart Calibration, LLC           http://www.smartcalibration.com/
The Widescreen Movie Center            http://www.widemovies.com/
Letterboxed Movie TV Schedule  http://www.widemovies.com/lbx.html