why album art

Tony Wilson tonydw at comcast.net
Sat May 3 21:11:22 PDT 2003

Charles

There 's the coolness factor having the album cover come up with the
info in the iTunes visualizer.

I've kept a copy of the album cover in the album folder of all my
iTunes music; and I have a folder full of aliases to all these album
covers that I bring up as a Graphic Converter slideshow and now an OSX
screen saver. The slideshow/screen saver can often remind me of an
album or song to suit my mood.

I give Apple two years to have an iPod with a color screen and a
preference to scan your album list via the artwork.

Tony