[iTunes] V4 Visualizer

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat May 3 22:36:48 PDT 2003

I agree. I didn't know the album cover shows up in the visualizer until
you mentioned it. But what is now blowing my mind is that this version
of the visualizer appears to be WAY MORE ADVANCED and OUT OF SIGHT than
previous versions. I did not spend a lot of time with the visualizer in
previous versions. But I never saw it do what this one does. Anyone
else want to weigh in on how radically more awesome this v4 visualizer
is or am I just still in Steve's reality distortion field.