album covers

Eric Irwin ecirwin at mac.com
Mon May 5 03:41:54 PDT 2003

If you do a "get info" on the file you have the two album covers on,
there is a tab for artwork.  If you go to that tab, you should be able
to select the artwork you don't want and delete it.

If you are trying to paste artwork into multiple songs from a program
outside of iTunes, I think you have to select all the songs and again
do a "get info".  A window will pop up with lots of info, but you need
to click in the box for the artwork and then paste the artwork there.