[iTunes] Re: BEWARE: serious crash in iTunes 4!!!!!

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed May 7 22:12:37 PDT 2003

Yes. I just lost most of my rips, although some of them are backed up
on CD-Rs, to a HD crash. Disk Warrior 2.1 arriving Friday for what I
hope will be a happy ending. But I was going to re-rip my collection
the same way Michel is doing.

Did you all know that since going too OS X we were susposed to
initialize our HDSs for maximum OS X compatibility? I just read that
from another list member yesterday. I hadn't done that with my HD that
just decided to fail as I was hot booting it up in its FW case after
waking my Cube from sleep first. My bad for not ejecting it from the
desktop before putting the Cube to sleep the night before. But this was
not a problem for a long time of this kind of reckless behavior. ; ^ )