[iTunes] Nested foldes

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri May 9 10:29:47 PDT 2003

Yes and no. You may have to do what you want manually. If what I am
about to write is something you already know please don't shoot me.

1. Isolate the tracks by each composer with the Library search field.
2. Make new lists with the plus button on the lower left corner naming
them the way you want.
3. Drag the individual tracks you want for that list name to that empty
list's name. They will be copied to that new list name and not deleted
from the master list. This is basic iTunes playlist building.
4. Alternatively, you can double click on the new list name to open it
empty into a new window (any playlist can be double clicked into its
own window) and drag from one window to the other making it easier to
see what you have copied over to the new sub list of that composer's
songs.

I apologize if this is so basic that some readers are insulted I should
try to explain the obvious. Or perhaps I don't understand your
question. Is that any help? Or do you mean something all together
different?