iTunes Music Library file error/alert

Steve Talkowski stevetalkowski at mac.com
Sat May 24 19:03:16 PDT 2003

I've been listening to iTunes all evening and from out of the blue I
get the following alert:

"The iTunes Music Library file cannot be saved because the disk is
full."

I don't get it.    My two hard drives have plenty of space left.  I
quit iTunes and when restarting, it prompted me to enter info as if I
was running the app for the first time.  I declined to have iTunes
search my hard drive and the program started and my library was intact.
   Now, the error continuously pops up as soon as I hit "Ok" to close
the window.

Have any of you experienced this before?  What gives?

-Steve