[iTunes] Re: Auto eject after import?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat May 24 22:01:11 PDT 2003

I didn't mean to elicit any antagonism Scott. I don't know what I wrote
that made you so angry with me. Sorry to have made you feel that way. I
was wondering if it does get tags from the CDDB before it automatically
rips and ejects. Does it do that Scott? Or does it just rip blank
tracks with no tag info?