wrong song order in music folder

bianca falco biancafalco at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 17:38:11 PDT 2003

Hello,
I uploaded few cd's in my itunes library, the albums
have been copied into the music folder in
alphabetical order. I wacthing the folder as 'column'.
If I see it as 'list' I can fix the order. I tried
something. I erased an album from the library and I
open it clicking on it in the folder (as 'list' =
right order). Result the album was imported to the
library in alphabetical order...
how can the songs be saved in the original order in
the first place? I have this problem since I updated
to itunes 4

bianca