[iTunes] wrong song order in music folder

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun May 25 17:45:19 PDT 2003

Check your Preferences->Importing->Create file names with track number
option back on.

I spent two years lobbying the iTunes team to put that feature back
into iTunes which was part of iTunes' father SoundJam.