[iTunes] Re: Auto Eject After Import?

Scott scott-xlists at scotist.com
Sun May 25 19:04:19 PDT 2003

On Sunday, May 25, 2003, at 17:35 US/Pacific, Kunga wrote:

> You don't have to participate if you aren't interested. I want human
> input from someone who is experienced with this preference. Doing it
> myself would spoil all the human interaction.

> On Sunday, May 25, 2003, at 05:29 PM, Eric Irwin wrote:
>
>> Sorry, but this discussion is getting ridiculous.
>
> ]

Then try it, and write your own step by step explanation of what
happens. Then post that to the list. That is just as much human
interaction as if someone else were to do your work for you. You will
then know exactly what that pref does, in regards to *your* CDDB needs.

I think Eric said it best. I'll repeat it here, since you snipped the
relevant part of his post:

--
Scott