[iTunes] wrong song order in music folder

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun May 25 19:05:05 PDT 2003

On Sunday, May 25, 2003, at 06:56 PM, Terry Pogue wrote:
> I loaded a CD and found that the tunes were listed in reverse order.
> Click on the top and bingo the order changed to the correct CD order.
> Don't know if this will help you but you could give it a try.
> terry

Bianca was writing about the album's folder - not it's listing in
iTunes. You need to have the Create file names with track number
checked in the Importing Preference Pane to get that part straight.
File names are different than the file tags that keep things in order
within the iTunes interface.