[iTunes] Re: wrong song order in music folder

Peter Tattersall ptatters at zerobyzero.ca
Sun May 25 20:19:30 PDT 2003

On Sunday, May 25, 2003, at 10:54  PM, Kunga wrote:

> You don't understand. Bianca and I are concerned with the file names
> in their folders NOT the file tag names that you see in iTunes.

The same principle applies. View as list, check 'Date Created' in the
view options, then sort by date created. Bianca is apparently already
doing that since she says she can fix it while viewing as list. Bianca
also claims to have had the problem only since updating to iTunes 4,
which is just plain wrong. It's part of the operating system and hasn't
changed.