[iTunes] Re: iTunes Speed/Performance Feedback

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon May 26 14:46:20 PDT 2003

By the time I make disk images of each CD, they would have already been
ripped. I am making a disk image now and it is taking a
VERRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG time. I used
DVD/CD option. Should I have used the compressed option?

I don't see the reader as the bottleneck.