[iTunes] iTunes Speed/Performance Feedback

Norm LeMieux ntlm100 at hotmail.com
Mon May 26 14:37:05 PDT 2003

Kunga:

It just seems like you're not taking some system-level bottlenecks into
account. For instance, that 52x FW reader can pass data at a MAX of 52x
(~7.8MB/s). Also, with CAV, that 52x drive will only be ~20x on the inner
rim (3MB/s). That seems to be your bottleneck.

Try making a disc image and rip from it. See if you get better performance.

-ntlm-