Mr Skinner and new iPods

Henri drev at bellsouth.net
Wed May 28 10:41:01 PDT 2003

Interesting reply...thanks, you taught me something.

I take it that you're not having the problems with new iPods and
iTunes 4 that are being described on many sites? And you believe AAC
is noticeably superior to MP3?

  I'm barely functional on OSX so far, troubleshooting is my main
weakness there (command line use scares me so far).  So I'm loathe,
especially when hearing about so many problems, to make a change in
what works so well for me. I have the patience to wait until I hear
how they're resolved.  I do salute the "bleeding-edgers" for being
brave with their time and money.

I have a 5 and 10gig now but my wife feels shortchanged, so that's
why I'm thinking of getting the 20 and relegating the 5 to utility
startup disk. Anyone out there using the older iPods that way? How do
you set that up, with ccloner?