[iTunes] 4.0 Sharing

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu May 29 15:23:54 PDT 2003

You guys and gals realize what you gave up by upgrading to 4.0.1?

This is the killer application that we've been waiting for for years.
I'm on the west coast of California listening to a 5,000 song
collection from a suburb of Boston. Sounds like it's local. He's
serving on a Cable broadband connection and I'm receiving on DSL. This
is amazing.

Anyone want to listen to my songs while I listen to yours? Just send me
a note off list and I'll be happy to give you my address. Broadband
only please.

BTW this has NOTHING to do with stealing music. It has everything to do
with the global virtual living room we are all sharing and me listening
to your music and vice versa. Is it stealing if I am listening to your
collection from this side of the room? Who are the listening police and
what is my penalty for having ears?

Kunga