[iTunes] 4.0 Sharing

Ron Skinner rskinner at lvcm.com
Thu May 29 15:58:04 PDT 2003

Nope, this isn't stealing at all and even the record companies support it.
But unfortunately, the system has been hacked and shared iTunes lists can
now be copied directly from your hard drive.

As a stockholder, I support Apple's move to curtail the practice. Left
unchecked, such "sharing" would have totally destroyed Apple's Music Store
enterprise in a few weeks and exposed the company to unsupportable
litigation.

Much as I hate it, it had to be.

Ron