Composing Music

S. Moussly sam at moussly.com
Sun Nov 16 00:38:33 PST 2003

I believe some of you guys on this list have a good technical background in
composing music on Macs. I would like to compose electronic music on my Mac.
I have researched the web and found a few software out there such as Traktor
DJ, Cubase and Soundtrack for music composition. On the hardware side
however, I am not quite sure what I need.

I have a Tibook G4 867 running 10.2.8. I am also considering on upgrading to
Panther. Do any of the software I mentioned above support Panther?

Any tips or references on where to start would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sam